I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 21 April 2021

2021 #21

Napowrimo 2021

Day TWENTY ONE


HELLO AM I EVEN BLINKING

The ball's in the back of the net

but hello am I even blinking

I can't hear or see what's going on

the girls are playing loud music

one of them has got her tablet out

I try to make a joke tell them one

perhaps but they're not listening

they're too preoccupied with their

mobile phones and tablets of stone

graven images only they understand

Why are they even here I start thinking

I've had my dinner and taken my tablets

haven't they got homes to go to

I just want to watch the football in peace

why can't they leave me alone now

Oh no my team has scored and I missed it

they turn the TV off and drag me upstairs

I don't want to go to bed I scream at them

21042021


No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.