I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 26 April 2009

NaPoWriMo (26) Sunday Scribblings

Written for NaPoWriMo day 26
Inspired by Sunday Scribblings - 'Follow' prompt:

Here's mine:

THEY FOLLOW
Uni-ted in Lublin Warsawza and Dublin
Uni-ted are big in Hong Kong

Uni-ted are thunder, they cheer from Down Under
Uni-ted are strong in Korea

Uni-ted Uni-ted from Bang Kwok to Blighty
Uni-ted they sing in Cadiz

But down my street we all follow the blues
Home, away, win, or lose

‘Cos you know what they say down my end,
well me and my mates anyway

There’s two big teams in Manchester;
City and City reserves
260409


11 comments:

  1. I did have the tiniest suspicion as to what was coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I follow the blues too, but the blues of Porto. I bet you were cheering us on last week too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! And here I was thinking of the triple Sundae waiting for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now those are the words of a true fan.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.