I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 14 April 2022

14th/14

Napowrimo 2022

DAY #14

PUTIN KNOWS

I shall fear no evil for He is my shepherd I shall not want

Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death


Authentic as Shawarma Pizza

Italian as the Eiffel Tower

Insane as the Seine in denial

Putin sends thousands to certain death


Crimes against humanity crimes against war

Crimes against Christians crimes against Christ

Crimes against men women children the unborn

Crimes against his own people who are starting to suffer


As the secret crimes that only Putin knows about come out

The secrets of his blackened heart that have not been seen yet

As they begin to be unleashed like Genghis Khan

Or Hitler or some other type of Anti-Christ that we've not seen


Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

I shall fear no evil for He is my shepherd I shall not want

14042022

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.