I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 23 April 2022

14th/23

Napowrimo 2022

DAY #23

TALK ABOUT

Never mention the weather don't ever explain

Even if it's snowing there ain't no one to blame


There are some things that we don't talk about

We don't talk about the war

We don't talk party politics

Religion what a bore


There are some things we boast about

We wouldn't go to Waitrose if there's no Aldi store

We'd walk the extra mile

Cos we're cheapskates what a bore


There are some things we talk about

We talk about football (so long as City score)

We talk about the Kippax

And no one is a bore


Even if it's snowing I won't tell you again

Don't mention the weather don't complain

23042022

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.