I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 3 April 2024

Napo 24/3

GLOBAL/NAPOWRIMO 2024 DAY 3

FLYING

Flying ain't for the feint hearted

anything can happen when

runways come up to meet you

at five hundred miles an hour


These things happen more often than you think

they go unreported in case of confusion

Disillusioned? you will be if you keep on flying


How many times have you you been hit

by onboard turbulence flatulence it's not

the clouds and the mountains are out to get you


Apprehension on take off panic on landing

not many atheists on board the last flight I took

everybody was crying out to their god

after a bumpy touchdown at Ninoy Aquino


If the wings touch the deck we're done for

I heard one punter scream crying out to god for help

bless the pilot bless the plane forgive me god


I won't do that naughty thing again he said

almost convincing those in earshot

but most probably not his god

03042024



27032024/150

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.