I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 4 April 2024

Napo 24/4

 

GLOBAL/NAPOWRIMO 2024 DAY 4

CAT FISH

Sitting on an island surrounded by sand

bystanders - hangers on - fishing for something

cat fish - they tell me - shut up or shove off


Upstairs in the bedge things aren't looking good

peeling wallpaper stuck back with paint

damp around the edges - a feint smell of wet rot


Keep the idiots outside where they belong

selling little bags for money - cross my palm with silver

they sliver slaver all over you rubbing their grubby hands


Who do you trust on Tuesday or any other day for that matter

not that it matters - fit to bust - I must trust - in something

someone anyone - maybe I trust them - but do they trust me

04042024





04042024

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.