I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 25 April 2024

24/25

 

GLOBAL/NAPOWRIMO 2024 DAY 25

OH FOR FIVE MORE MINUTES

Sitting there taking everything in

talking three languages now but

only understanding the odd word

how happy they are and I am

in the smallest town in the province

everybody's up by four am and eating

night time's over and the sun is up

would you like more coffee uncle

they ask and something else to eat

no thank you I reply I'm full it's

mostly the heat that I don't like

but just listening to the kids at play

oh for five more minutes in paradise

25042024

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.