I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 17 April 2024

24/17

 

GLOBAL/NAPOWRIMO 2024 DAY 17

APART FROM G

Think what you might have been if you were sober

the other no-marks are pushing up daisies now


I wouldn't wish that you were me

toing and a froing going nowhere fast

but it can't last the privilege of the

upper classes up against the unwashed masses


She's seen it all before from her front yard

the fireworks dancing sweet across her street

competing with the Beamer's drum and bass

what a drag but things look proper like they should


Yesterday was much the same apart from G

he should have known that things were getting worse

but she don't tell him the things he ought to know

of course the curtains have been drawn a long time too


All the nobodies are pushing up daisies now

think what they might have been had they been clean

17042024

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.