I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 29 April 2024

24/29

 

NAPOWRIMO 2024 DAY 29

GABRIELLA

Dented undaunted waiting for someone

She keeps on asking the same old questions

How do I roast potatoes an' carrots

Where is the (something) that you promised me


How old was I when I first tied my shoes

Did you always call me Gabriella

Is it true that the dinosaurs are dead

Why does that bottled water taste fizzy


How can I talk to all my nutty chums

Mum why do you call my friends nutty chums

Do you think I can go to college soon

Why do all my schoolfriends call me Gabby

29042024

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.