I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 18 April 2024

24/18

 

GLOBAL/NAPOWRIMO 2024 DAY 18

FOR FAMES SAKE

The odds are even if she comes or goes

although who can tell no one really knows


She talks it up but she don't know that we

don't want to know cause we don't really care

there's owt for nowt and nothing don't come free

less a little bit more for her to wear


Those people say they're famous for fames sake

but when they smile I run a mile or three

in another direction to the fake

because you know there's nothing much to see


Then to escape your news I wouldn't choose

to engage with your lurking royal face

on the other hand babe you wouldn't loose

if you chose to choose to come to my place


Although who can tell no one really knows

the odds are even if she comes or goes

18042024

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.