I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 7 April 2024

Napo 24/7

 

GLOBAL/NAPOWRIMO 2024 DAY 7

WHAT A FLIRT

Everyone that knows her says

butter wouldn't melt in her mouth


Falsetto for beginners

Stiletto heels as high as stilts

eyeliner cheesecloth shirt

I bet she stinks quite funky

like dippy making monkey


What a flirt she can be with that

baseball bat at the drop of a hat

I never thought that she would be

the kinda girl that you would see

grooving down the street with me


Everyone that knows her says

butter wouldn't melt in her mouth


She's got no bread and honey but

she's got bandy legs and dusky knees

and shorts so short you wouldn't believe


Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth

says everyone that knows her

07042024

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.