I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 31 March 2015

NaPoWriMo 2015 Introduction

NaPoWriMo 2015

This will be the seventh time I have entered the NaPoWriMo Thirty Poems in Thirty Days challenge. It will be difficult to find the time as it always is and the quality of the work is never the best, but the amazing thing that I have found in previous years is that I always manage to write three or four pieces during the month of april that are really me. If you've not tried NaPoWriMo before, give it a whirl this time, I know you'll enjoy it either as a reader or a writer. Happy NaPoWriMo everybody!!!

Here's a brilliant site for you to submit your bloggage to: napowrimo.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.