I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 6 October 2022

UK National Poetry Day 2022

 

For National Poetry Day 2022

Here's one about the poetry environment, as I saw it when I wrote it.

It is currently sitting in first place in

'My Top Ten Most Popular Posts in The Last 7 Days'

on my Sweet Talking Guy bloggage at

sewina.blogspot.com



ORGANIC

POETRY

Organic poetry sounds good to me!

Rhymes but it doesn’t have to don’t you know?

Ghazal, I only tried it once to see...

Acrostic? No not me, I’m much too slow.

Narrative not necessarily free.

Iambic pentameter starts to crow,

Cinquain has two four six eight two to show.


Poetry is much too complicated.

Ode in olden days, she’s set in her ways!

Elegy is no allergy dated,

Tanka haiku, thank you, which way you say?

Renga, Jenga, they all fall down, hated.

Yazoo and Gibbo and all the gang, hey!

100109

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.