I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 19 April 2024

24/19

 

GLOBAL/NAPOWRIMO 2024 DAY 19

TURTLE MANIA (PERHAPS)

Finally traded up my faithful Honda fifty

for a Fazzio 125 it's got a variable speed Yamaha engine

okay it's a 'twist and go' but it acts like a pocket rocket

Scooters and scooter boys are making a big comeback over here

there's no real enforcement of safety equipment in the provinces

but in Manila everyone is wearing a helmet these days

I'm still waiting to see my first Lambretta (or Vespa for that matter)

I did see what looked like an abandoned VW Beetle in a field but the

nearest thing I saw to a Transporter Van was a Mercedes Vito

it's interesting that in Manila they call the Beetle a Turtle

19042024

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.