I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 21 April 2024

24/21

 

GLOBAL/NAPOWRIMO 2024 DAY 21

DE-ESCALATION

An' there goes I but for the grace of God

oh what a bore for the rich and the poor sods


They say that World War Three is on the cards

firing rockets at each other to test their gods


While politicians want to talk um down

de-escalation being the buzzword across town


It's only Word War Three or Word War Four

They talk-talk chit-chat chew-chew jaw-jaw mee-maw


Oh what a bore for the rich and the poor sods

an' there goes I but for the grace of God

21042024

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.