I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 11 July 2007

Stormy Weather...

WITCHES
When three Witches meet
to conjure up the weather
you know that they'll
brew up a storm.
They'll plot a dry spell
at midnight,
to let the cats play,
ending at dawn with
the broom sticks away.
And then schedule rain
for the rest of the day!
9707A

RAIN
They talk about global warming
and climatic change but the erratic
weather is not getting better
I wanted it hotter but it's
getting wetter it rained all last
winter + summer again
and tomorrows forecast
is more of the same...
9707B

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.