I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 9 April 2012

Day Nine

NaPoWriMo 2012

Here's mine:

EASTER EGGS

Fascinated by the things that we learn
Learning to love life again and again
And again things are different there's much
Much more to think about than Easter eggs
Egocentric as that may sound it's true

Truth then lies and more lies they really hurt
Hurting the bone and marrow from the rear
Rearing up towards that operation
Operate on someone else I won't wait
Waiting rooms are just for emergency
Emergency ward ten on a re-run
Running out of space I'm fascinated
09042012

1 comment:

  1. "fascinated by things we learn" I like this thought of yours, Sometimes I'm just as fascinated by the things that we don't.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.