I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 27 April 2012

Day Twenty-Seven

NaPoWriMo 2012

NOBODY CARES
nobody cares they say they do they don't
don't you know that no man is an island
is land what it's all about I doubt it
tit for tat and all that which way is south
southern cemetery dying on its feet
foot loose and fancy free they're mad for it
made for it even queuing for tickets
four tickets cost a months wages these days
these days it's standing room only for us
usually on the train or on the bus
business is business in another world
world without end amen nobody cares
27042012

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.