I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 1 March 2014

Political something...

FRACK OFF
They're driving me mad
they said they've got a great idea
Where there’s water involved
it could have been solved
by not building on the flood plane here
But again and again on the Severn and the Thames
they're building like they're going insane
They're making me sad
they said they've got a cracking idea
Frack off we don't want Fracking here
010314

Clink~der~links     Ack-ack-ack, Ack-ack-attack!

Black and Decker Doctors

1 comment:

  1. Okay, the idea is you could/can insert a line about your town/village/area/etc. between line seven and line eight. For example: 'Fracking's coming to Salford'

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.