I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 1 April 2019

Global/NaPoWriMo 2019 Introduction

2019 INTRODUCTION
Hi, I know I said that last year was going to be my final year of doing the NaPoWriMo challenge of thirty poems in thirty days. However, I'm sitting here in The Philippines thinking about the global aspect of the challenge and I really want to get a few thoughts down in this bloggage and elsewhere online. I won't be posting to any of the prompt sites or doing any of the prompts (although, never say never).

CHARIOTS
Chariots race 
up and down
like worker ants 
from town to town
01042019

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.