I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 8 January 2022

Stations of the Cross...

 

MAD AT THE MADMEN

Left knee follows right stations of the cross

Story after story lying to her boss


My photographic memory she screams

The junk inside the margins and without

All that muck stuck inside my dreams

Pencilled on the mattress inside the bed and out


Fleet of foot chasing her pet clockwork mouse

She climbs the steps to the ninety sixth floor

Mad at the madmen in the penthouse

(That they won't let her rent no more)


When the storm came every jot and title

Oceans of emotions floods of tears

Dot to dot she comes tasty as nut brittle

Screaming as her nightmares turn to fear


Story after story lying to her boss

Left knee follows right stations of the cross

08012022

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.