I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 21 March 2024

NaPoWriMo 2024 Introduction

 INTRODUCTION 2024 NaPoWriMo 

Hi Everybody, anybody, somebody perhaps?

This will be my sixteenth year of taking this challenge of thirty poems in thirty days during the month of April. You should be able to read all of my previous entries by scrolling down the right hand column of this blog.

Again, I will be away for most of April in the wonderful Philippines, so we'll have to see what I can come up with this time.

Also as it is World Poetry Day today, I thought I might kill two birds with one stone, and give you a little taster of what may or mayn't be to come.

WORLD POETRY DAY

METRO MOON

Did you hear the news?

If not you'll hear it soon

a Filipino space ship

has landed on the moon


The tricycles and Jeepney's

will follow very soon

from a villa in Manila

to a capsule on the moon


They're going to colonise it

cause more are coming soon

they'll plant a flag and claim it

and call it Metro Moon

21032024


No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.