I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 10 April 2024

24/10

 

GLOBAL/NAPOWRIMO 2024 DAY 10

WISE WORDS

The wise words the little boy said

Let me explain something to you


Day after day I've been looking for you

longing for you to come home

you gave me everything except your love

but I love you you can't take that away


Day after day time and again

if you chose to we could have made music

you played your guitar so sweet

and I wrote the words for you to sing


Day after day where have you been

I'm looking upstairs and downstairs for you

money ain't the be all and end all

there's always dreams for us to explore


Let me explain something to you

the wise words the little boy said

10042024

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.