I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Day Fourteen

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
Love that’s unconditional sweeps over us in waves
we don't hear much about that kind of love these days
it’s all about the dollar and how much we don’t have
we all love money don't we we need it anyway
even if it’s evil we still have bills to pay
take the emphasis off we and heap it onto you
don’t hide your light under a bushel or your loot
sell your house and car and your caravan of wives
so that you’ve got something to give to those poor slaves
when love that’s unconditional sweeps over you in waves

140415

1 comment:

  1. Unconditional love of money never made me a rich man... Then again...

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.