I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 17 April 2016

Day Seventeen

NaPoWriMo 2016

Day Seventeen

The prompt at NaPoWriMo today was to
write a poem incorporating at least ten words
from a specialized dictionary - I chose my words
from 'Woodwork for Winemakers' by C.J. Dart
& D.A. Smith.

My Words were:

Plonker
Carboy trolley
Bottle rack
Mobile bar
Pulper
Bottle carrier
Malt grain crusher
Cork flogger
Floating syphon
Pulp squeezer

And this is what I wrote:

BACK TO BRIGHTON
Who’s the dolly with the carboy trolley?
Bonkers about the bottle rack plonker
It’s Holly and she’s looking for lolly
Dish the dosh and hit her with a conker
I think she’s got a crush on the crusher
It used to be the bottle carrier
Had her eye on the winery brusher
Before that it was the dray farrier
South America would not be too far
Then there was Python the floating syphon
And the malt grain man at the mobile bar
If only she could go back to Brighton
I caught her kissing the pulper geezer
Was the cork flogger a better snogger?
In the back kitchen behind the freezer
Or was it the Canadian logger
She told me the pulp squeezer was better
She just hoped that he would not forget her

170416

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.