I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 16 April 2016

Day Sixteen

NaPoWriMo 2016

Day Sixteen


CHINA TOWN
MANCHESTER
Welcome to Manchester
Or should that read
Greetings from Manchester
Or perhaps
Welcome to China Town
Or maybe that could say
China Town Manchester
Whatever the weather the
Umbrellas are out shielding
And shading us from the sun
Parasol City this is not
Welcome to The Rainy City
on a sunny day perhaps?

160416

They had an Almanac Questionnaire as today's
prompt at NaPoWriMo. I chose 'Picture on your
City's Postcard' from the extensive topic list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.