I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 27 March 2020

Coronavirus 6


WHAT A CONUNDRUM
Where did you go to my long long lost friend
please don't pretend that you're everyone's friend

Bitter sweet holiday
romance it ain't
there's always a reason
to season with salt

In Norfolk and Windsor
she may be the Queen
been at the helm
before Karloff was born

But now that he's got it
and Charlie boy too
what a conumdrum
the heir to the throne

So don't come to Cornwall
or Scotland or Wales
do as they tell you
don't do as they do

Where did you go to my long long lost friend
please don't pretend that you're everyone's friend
27032020

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.