I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 30 April 2024

24/30

 

NAPOWRIMO 2024 DAY 30

EVEN BIRMINGHAM

They talk like they think that TV is a real thing because they don't know that things can be lost hidden from view or snatched away from them at a moments notice look at Edinburgh and Bristol I go there all the time change buses catch trains and aeroplanes even Birmingham is important to the national bus company I really don't understand why as it adds two hours or more not only to my journey but to anyone who has to travel north from the south west or south west from the north I go everywhere all the time anywhere sometimes places that even you don't know about places that haven't been aired on TV as yet back streets in unfashionable cities where you can only buy bottled water in one and a half litre bottles sometimes it's fizzy but mostly not you need to read the labels very closely

30042024/150

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.