I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Song # 699

STILT QUILT SLEEPING
You're waiting and I'm waiting for you too...
Two three four five, it's time for you to call
Calamities aside you're waiting still
Stilt Quilt sleeping like an eternal night

Ever even Eve even Eva eve
Evenings will come and go, don't you know?
Knowledge for the unwise is dangerous...
Is dangerous, like love for both of us

And food to feed the soul when winter comes
Comely in the parlour of sweet delights
Delightful, and the meaning's yet unfound
Unfound in the still unbound book of time

Yet, you're waiting yet, and I'm waiting too...
Two three four five, it's time to play the fool!
30112011

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.