I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 28 April 2019

2019/28


Global/NaPoWriMo 2019

Day Twenty Eight

HELLO
AM I EVEN
LAUGHING
He tells jokes all day every day
most of them aren't very funny
and the worst thing I hate is that
he laughs his head off because
he genuinely thinks that he is funny

Or maybe just perhaps he laughs
and tells jokes simply to annoy me
hello am I even laughing

He told me the one about the
black and white TV the other day
but I can't remember the punchline
I think it was something about
monochrome whatever that is

He was on the stage once in front of
thousands of people when he forgot the
end of the joke he was telling half way through
I asked him what happened next
he told me he couldn't remember

When I asked him what
he was doing in my house
he said he didn't really know

First of all he thought I should hear another joke
then he told me that he didn't have one today
but he had heard a funny story on the bus
about a right on vegetarian
that went for a drink in a pub
this bloke wouldn't dream of going to FarmFoods
or the like and when the barman asked him
if he would like ice in his drink
he said yes please but none of that frozen nonsense

Well I actually thought that that one was funny
so I laughed a little bit
but of course it wasn't one of his jokes
it was simply one he had overheard on the bus

I asked him what he was doing in my house again
because I couldn't remember what he told me earlier
but he couldn't remember either
28042019

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.