I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 7 September 2019

Brexit exit XXI


RUNNING WITH BLINKERS
Trick or treat don't confuse me not my muse
what could be worse than your chapter and verse
nothing adds up King Karloff's not much use
running with blinkers no time to rehearse

Euro no deal there's nothing to compare
they tell you sell you up the river gems
forty eight fifty two don't care how rare
bell bottoms flairs we're stitched up like their hems

Sixty forty mind the gap right to write
seventy thirty would be really fair
Karloff and his belly are not that bright
backstop cricket silly mid-on hot air

To do it right you need to do it well
get it right and there's nothing you can't sell
06092019/SHXXI

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.