I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 8 November 2020

For Nimfa...

 

DIFFERENT TYPE FONTS

She gets up and starts to dance

mellow music fills the studio


Creative innovative she comes

scissors in hand scrambling flowers

oranges bananas apples sometimes

colour blind but without loss of smell


I watch her decorate the studio

printing letters in different type fonts

rearranging them to spell something else

she paints white hearts on the pink walls


She tunes the radio and TV

puts headphones on and tidies the room

listens to the computer broadcast

types something quickly makes another film


As the music fills the studio

she gets up again and starts to dance

7112020

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.