I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 23 April 2012

Day Twenty-Three

NaPoWriMo 2012

ALMOST SINGING
The genius within 
goes to work, 
searching sifting, 
fishing in the gene pool.
Fixing things you wouldn't
know were broken.
There's a whole 
multi-verse in there
waiting to be explored.
I examine it myself
unlocking the gates 
with a magic key
and stepping inside, 
repeating the code
over and over, 
think of Month 6o, think. 
I think, I think I think 
of Month 60, what is it?
I whisper to myself, diving
deeper and deeper within.

The most amazing thing
is the sound, 
whistling,
screeching, 
thudding, 
almost singing.
It sounds like womb music
and it's eternal, as much as
it pre-dates time...
Whistling!
screeching!!
thudding!!!
Almost singing.
23042012



Here's my Day Twenty-Three from 2011
Check this one too, Batman and Alice from 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.