I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 1 April 2019

2019/One

Global/NaPoWriMo 2019

Day One


WHAT'S WHAT
Lilliputian's only cause confusion when you mix them up with Troglodytes life isn't as simple as some would have it tax and insurance hikes put paid to that don't you get that feeling sometimes that things some things and/or everything is out of your reach up in the air or way too expensive and that no one really cares just bung it on a credit card and pay for it later get it on the never never whatever really you think that that is what's what
01042019/1

1 comment:

  1. I love the sound of this. To me, the little hints of alliteration really build to something very final with all the repetition at the very end (who is is brilliant). Makes me really excited to read your poems this month.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.