I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 10 April 2014

NaPoWriMo 2014 Day Ten

Day Ten
NaPoWriMo 2014

MOSCOW
With a pen she writes a note
Tells me that she loves me so
But she’s sailing on a boat
To Japan and Tokyo

Shake the blossom from the tree
Waiting for the summer sun
In the wind it blows so free
Spring has only just begun

Don’t you know she looks so young
With the blossom in her hair
And the ring right through her tongue
How I wish I could be there

Will I see her no not now
She won’t come back to Moscow
100414

My day Ten from 2013

2 comments:

  1. She's worried about retaliation from Ukraine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, fortunately she speaks fluent Japanese.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.