I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 3 April 2017

NaPoWriMo 2017 Day Three

DAY THREE


AS DARKNESS FALLS
The clear blue skies are clouding over now
The afternoon half moon floats like a kite
Merges with the grey clouds as they go west

The spring sun felt red hot against the wall
The morning came and went turned afternoon
Of course the Motorola music blared
All the usual suspects and their cars

As darkness falls the TV chef appears
Wok cooking crazy with chopsticks to boot
Fried sweet chilli veg garlic and ginger
The full works right out there under the arch

I lock and bolt both the front and back doors
Pull down the shades and put up the shutters

030417

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.