I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 20 April 2019

2019/20


Global/NaPoWriMo 2019

Day Twenty

STILL IN THE SAME BOAT
I wake up my head feels like it's been smacked by a cricket bat or two my right eye is aching hurting madly I'm screaming with the pain paracetamol Cocodamol nothing works I bathe my eye in cold water take more painkillers I'm still in the same boat and sinking fast I spend the beautiful sunny Good Friday afternoon indoors coughing on and off my right eye weeping the pain is unbearable after dark I try to sleep but I'm either shivering or sweating the bed sheets are soaking wet and need changing twice in the night eventually I manage to get a little sleep when I wake my right eye is still killing me and now my left foot has joined in with excruciating pain from around my big toe I have a birthday party to attend this afternoon and decide to go regardless of the medical condition I find myself in big mistake by the time I get home I can hardly walk I go through a repeat of the previous night intermittent coughing shivering sweating and excruciating pain then when I awake my condition has progressed I now have a massive pain in my right ankle too it feels as if it's broken and I really am unable to stand on it what am I going to do I ask the Doctor she says it's gout with nowt taken out
20042019


No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.