I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 21 April 2019

2019/21


Global/NaPoWriMo 2019

Day Twenty One

TEA
what
would you
like to drink baby
a nice cup of tea please
she brings me a glass of water
and a tiny deep fried spring roll
what ever happened to the tea I ask
I was too shy to make it she says
later she brings me a bottle of beer
a plate of food and rice and noodles
followed by fruit and more fruit
would you like another beer baby
no I just want a cup of tea thank you
later much later when we get home
I make myself a nice cup of tea
and a civilised slice of cake
21042019

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.