I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 26 April 2014

NaPoWriMo 2014 Day Twenty-Six

Day Twenty-Six

WHY WON’T SHE
Why won’t she talk to me these days no more
Oregon is a long way from Ukraine
UK rain comes and goes comes much more though
Rough as the proverbial bear she waits

It’s Saturday morning time for shopping
Ping pong was never this much fun before
Oregon isn't all that far away

Say something please I’m not out to get you
You’re hurting me so much talk to me please
Easy over girl or sunny side up
Cup of coffee or tea or just some milk

Silk scarves and leather handbags from the shops
She hops along the street but still won’t talk
Walks the other way when she sees me why
260414

 My Day Twenty-Six from 2013

1 comment:

  1. No need to play 'happy families' in the street... as long as she stays for breakfast, you're laughing!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.