I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 15 April 2017

NaPoWriMo 2017 Day Fifteen

DAY FIFTEEN


JUMBO JOE’S
Resurrect the cake lady
She wants to feed me,
Make me fat like her
Fatter even, so that she won’t lose me
To some beauty queen again
She sends me cakes, morning noon and nightly,
Naughty cup cakes every day
Who could eat them and stay slim
Without going to the gym, Jumbo Joe’s
Chocolate cake and lemon drizzle
With New York cheesecake in the middle
So pat-a-cake baker Sam
She bakes me a cake as fast as she can
She makes it on the kitchen table
With love she kneads it more and more
She’d knead me too
If she didn’t have a need to feed to fatten me
She’s got one in the oven always,
Sometimes in the stable doorways
Samantha the crazy lazy cup cake lady
Wants to smother me
150417 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.