I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 16 April 2017

NaPoWriMo 2017 Day Sixteen

DAY SIXTEEN

SOME AWFUL DISEASE                                                                                       Down in the basement
with the cold damp air
they put me there to cure me
Cure me from some
awful disease that they
imagine that I’ve got
Gothic style revival
like Manchester town hall
couldn’t make me well
Wells of water spring up
from underground lakes
until they fill my soul
Soul power versus faith
rejecting belief
in anything but self
Selfish as a troglodyte on heat
clubbing people with a big stick
Sticking to the same old
made up story that no one really believes
Eve’s coming to the party
to celebrate and eat a lot of cake

160417

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.