I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 12 April 2020

napowrimo 2020 #12 coronavirus 18


WASH YOUR HANDS
Seventy two times a day is a pain
if you don't wash your hands right start again

I wash my hands on point three times an hour
every half hour ten to and ten past spent
washing five past twenty five past the hour
and quarter to just to be different

Twenty past twenty to and on the hour
is my favourite if I could I would
quarter past and twenty five to the hour
and five minutes to not sure if I should

Wash your hands for at least twenty seconds
then you need to dry them for twice as long
twenty plus forty is sixty seconds
if you touch something you've simply gone wrong

If you don't wash your hands right start again
seventy two times a day is a pain
12042020

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.