I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 13 April 2020

napowrimo 2020 #13 coronavirus 19


UNDYING LOVE
Coronavirus free just me and thee
undying love proclaim to none but me

Rise up my love life ain't always zany
personal protection improvident
not for the love of money for too many
too many promises as is evident

Hell bent this virus set some minds on hate
a devilish pact conjured to conspire
and silence worlds with words that ruinate
to fix this disease should be their desire

She says I am going out of my mind
because you're the only one that I love
I really really want you to be kind
as only if as truly you could prove

Undying love proclaim to none but me
coronavirus free just me and thee
13042020/SH10


No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.