I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 21 March 2022

New Stuff IV

 

COWGIRL JOSS

Meet me there I'll be waiting for you 

Your long bleach blonde hair and everything


Speaking about secretive things

Rings diamonds and gold

Older than the olden days she raves

Save it for your memoirs lady


Shady as a blank sick note

Not much better than a dodgy MOT

Mother wouldn't have liked that

Thatcher roofer tiler Cowgirl Joss


Josephine not tonight baby please

Easy like you like it on the tow path

Patch it up in the long grass if you must

Trust me to be the one to fall for you


Your long bleach blonde hair mesmerising me

Meet me there I'm assuming that you'll come

21032022

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.