I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 25 April 2019

2019/25


Global/NaPoWriMo 2019

Day Twenty Five

HELLO
AM I EVEN
WORKING
Half the time I don't know
what I'm meant to be doing
the rest of the time
I can't remember what I did
would you mind to do this she said

Okay of course I reply
what did she say I can't remember
anyway I think I know
what she wants me to do

Have you done that thing for me she asked
when she saw me later
what thing I asked her
you know she said that thing that
I ask you to do every week
oh I reply I think I forgot

How can you forget it's such a simple task
what was it again I might have done it
I think I did the same thing last week
or was it the week before
or even the month before that
maybe I have to do it everyday

Do you want the brush or the shovel she said
you take the brush and I will follow you
because I don't know where we're going
yes you do we do this every week
every day sometimes

I thought we did but I didn't like to say
what is it we do anyway
hello am I even working
25042019

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.