I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 31 March 2020

napowrimo 2020 introduction coronavirus 9

INTRODUCTION 2020

Never say never again, because here we are, here I am sitting down in anticipation of completing my twelfth year of napowrimo, the thirty poems in thirty days challenge during the month of April.

This year of course we have the additional worldwide threat of Coronavirus hanging over all of us.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all a happy napowrimo 2020 and to leave you with a little taster of what is to come.

Coronavirus 9
FALSE NEWS
everything's gonna be fine blah blah
misinformation disinformation
confusion illusion
and anything else ending
in iron yon or shone blah blah blah
blues false news penny chews
situation frustration
intimidation constipation
all these may or may not be
symptoms of immunity
blah blah blah di blah blah blah
31032020




No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.