I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 27 April 2020

napowrimo 2020 #27 coronavirus 29


ALL THAT FAKE NEWS
The further you come the harder you fall
whatever happened to Trumpingtons wall

You really believe that love comes easy
you download the app to your dog an' bone
you're so naïve so don't try to please me
I got your number right here on my phone

Don't listen to everything they tell you
they wind you up with misinformation
the situation should not make you blue
all that fake news and intimidation

King Karloff's come back from his country gaff
everything's rosy Downing street's cosy
no news from the front no reason to laugh
thinking of Lagos and of Nairobi

Whatever happened to Trumpington's wall
the harder they come the further they fall
27042020

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.